- Napoli keen on Arsenal ‘keeperTalksport claim that Serie A side Napoli are looking at bringing in Arsenal’s backup goalkeeper Vito Mannone. Napoli’s current number one ‘keeper is Morgan De Sanctis, who is 35-years-old. The article claims that the Italians would like to bring in Mannone initially as a backup, with a view to him becoming their first choice in [...]
- Arsenal considering Cuenca loanThe Daily Express claim that Arsenal are an interested party in Spanish forward Isaac Cuenca, whom Barcelona are looking to loan out this January. The youngster is highly-rated at the Nou Camp, but has found first-team games hard to come by this year due to injuries and a lot of quality competition upfront for Barca. [...]
- Podolski: Hammers thrashing not enoughLukas Podolski is refusing to get carried away after a scintillating display saw Arsenal thrash West Ham 5-1 at the Emirates Stadium last night. The German forward scored one and assisted three in an excellent individual display, but said after the game that the team’s recent performances haven’t been good enough overall, and that one [...]
- Arsenal rival Liverpool for Swansea defenderArsenal and Liverpool could do battle for Swansea defender and captain Ashley Williams over the summer, according to the Mirror. The 28-year-old centre-back has impressed for the Swans this season, and is well-known by former manager Brendan Rodgers, now at Anfield. The Northern Irishman brought Joe Allen to Liverpool from his old club, but promised [...]
- Bookies claim Arshavin heading for SchalkeAccording to the Italian website Tuttomercatoweb bookmakers are claiming that Schalke are favourites to land Arshavin from Arsenal during this transfer window. Arshavin has been linked with a move to a number of clubs, none of which have even come close to seeming like they might actually happen. During the summer he was offered the [...]
- Olsson v Limpar If you read the interview that Arsenal youngster Kristoffer Olsson gave earlier in the week you might be interested to see a little bit more of him, so, as we are always happy to help, here he is dribbling against former Arsenal man Anders Limpar. Olsson was in Stockholm with Nike to attend the launch [...]
- Diame plays down Arsenal rumoursWest Ham midfielder Mohamed Diame has played down rumours linking him with Arsenal, insisting he is fully committed to the club. The Senegal international has impressed since a summer move from Wigan, and has attracted interest from Arsene Wenger due to a reportedly low minimum release fee clause of just £3.5million. Hammers boss Sam Allardyce [...]
- UPDATED Behind the scenes – Arsenal stadium management Take a look at what goes on behind the scenes at Arsenal to keep the stadium running.
- Arsene Wenger post-West Ham press conference Arsene Wenger spoke to the media following Arsenal’s 5-1 demolition of West Ham in the Premier League last night at the Emirates.
220 total views, 1 views today