Transfer round-up: Griezmann’s clause, Draxler up-date, Fulham striker’s agent + more

rumour_roundup

Here’s the best of the rumours which have made an appearance in the last 24 hours.

Despite Arsenal allegedly having made a bid for Real Sociedad’s Antoine Greizmann, the player himself has stated that he knows of no interest from other clubs and, besides, he doesn’t want to go anywhere anyway.

He also confirmed that he does indeed have a release clause, believed to be €30m, but it’s no use in this window as he doesn’t want to leave.

The General manager of Schalke, Horst Heldt has claimed that he doesn’t know if Draxler wants to leave. The way it was phrased meant it could be taken a couple of ways, but the way I took it was that the player wasn’t making any noises about trying to get out of the club. Of course, this is likely just a tactic. There are more tactics deployed during a transfer window than your average Saturday afternoon.

rumour_roundup

The agent of Fulham’s young striker Mujo Tankovic has claimed it would not be impossible for his player to move to Arsenal or Spurs who are supposedly watching him. Only 18, he’s out of contract in the summer so this all smells like agent speak for ‘GIVE HIM A NEW CONTRACT, FULHAM!’

The saga that is Paul-Georges Ntep took another couple of twists on Wednesday with Auxerre TV claiming that a deal was done to take him to Arsenal. This was swiftly followed by the Auxerre president saying there was no deal and there hadn’t even been any Arsenal contact for his forward. There’s a 99% chance I don’t care about this transfer story at all. It is the other 1% which, apparently, is writing this post.

Francis Coquelin’s loan with Frieburg could be cut short after he was voted one of the three worst signings in the Bundesliga this season. I find that all very surprising as I rate Le Coq. Don’t you?

Please share me facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmailby feather
  • aklshdlkahsdklhasdlk

    Why don’t you care about the Ntep rumour?

  • leutrim

    Wenger made the mistake of keeping Couquelin during the 2012/13 season. He was coming off a very good season and should have gone on loan to capitalize on that momentum. To add insult to injury, Wenger really should’ve sent him to a French team he trusted because Freiburg have mismanaged him. Coquelin rarely plays in his preferred position, often playing as a wide midfielder or full-back. It’s ridiculous and waste of his obvious potential.