Homemade ravioli with mushroom filling. Dinner is ravioli with mushrooms. It’s so good!
What you will need
- 100 g.
- 150 g durum
- 1. salt
- 3 eggs
- 12oz olive oil
- 2 lb garlic
- 200 g fungi
- 1 egg
- Prepare the pasta dough. Combine wheat, durum, and salt. Make a depression in the table. Set aside.
- Knead into a dough.
- Refrigerate the dough while preparing the filling.
- chopping garlic and mushrooms
- Fry it in hot oil.
- Drain, put in a mini chopper, and season with salt and pepper.
- Cool and then mix with mascarpone.
- Remove the pasta dough from the fridge and divide it into two.
- Sprinkle durum flour on the table and roll out the two lumps as thin as you can.
- Cut out small round ravioli (4-5 cm in diameter) and egg wash the edges. Close with a fork half a teaspoon of filling.
- Repeat until the dough is gone. After that, save half of the filling for the sauce.
- A saucepan of hot water Cook for 3-5 minutes. Save the pasta water.
- Add the rest of the filling and pasta water to make a creamy sauce. Bring to a boil, then remove.
- Plate 6-7 ravioli with sauce. Add your favorite herb.
Recipe for mushroom ravioli
This is the best recipe for homemade ravioli with mushroom filling. Homemade pasta is one of the best and also a great project. It’s something we enjoy doing when we’re happy. It could be a weekend where you want to make extra dinner. Then dive right in here! We made ravioli stuffed with a delicious mushroom filling. Mushroom, garlic, and mascarpone filling That’s also the sauce. Just mix the mushroom filling with a little pasta water. Then comes a delicious creamy sauce.
We’d serve a good white wine with homemade ravioli. So you have a great weekend menu if you want to pamper yourself. While it may appear difficult, it is not and requires only a few ingredients. So it’s just a dish!
You can stuff homemade ravioli with anything you want. But we can’t deny that pasta and mushrooms go together well. So we made a delicious mushroom filling with mascarpone and garlic. It’s delicious and simple to make. You can also use other ingredients to make ravioli. Spinach and ricotta? A round of ravioli like this requires no extras. Made with left-over mushroom filling and pasta water. We recommend a delicious tomato salad as a side dish. It goes well with pasta.